Best Pad Machine Production Line Factory For Your New Project
DNW Pad machines include sanitary pad machines, underpad machines, Puppy Pad Machines, and other pad machines. DNW can make pad machines based on your detail requirement, and you need to confirm the sample structure and machine speed; we will make a customized solution for your project.
DNW Pad machine is a high precision manufacturing equipment for making disposable pad products, and it can be used for all kinds of paper, pulp, and other raw materials to produce various nonwovens pad.
China Leading Pad Machine Manufacturer
DNW pad machine is made of high-quality stainless steel and plastic. It is easy to use and can produce many sanitary pads. In addition, the capacity is large, so the price is reasonable.
It has the capability of automatic cleaning of the waste pad, reducing manpower and increasing efficiency. At the same time, it also can automatically detect and alarm if there is a blockage or other fault in the system. This machine can be customized and made to meet the requirements of various kinds of enterprises, including small and medium-sized enterprises and large production scale requirements.
One Stop Pad Machine Production Line for your Project
End User Feedback
Pad Machine-A Complete FAQ Guide
Female health is vital to consider, which is why menstrual hygiene products hold significant importance worldwide. A Pad Machine is semi-automatic or fully automatic equipment that manufactures and packages female hygiene pads at an efficient production rate.
Different assemblies work together to improve the system’s operation and function. These include the stamping assembly, the gauze assembly, the folding assembly, the sealing assembly, and the cutting assembly.
Our goal is to improve the production, hygiene, and quality of pads at an affordable rate to make them available for all women.
This article is a detailed FAQ guide to a Pad Machine mentioning its features, technical details, working, maintenance, inspection, and more. Scroll down to read more.
A Pad Machine is a complex piece of equipment with multiple branded components. After tightly securing the foundation with bolts, ensure to operate it on the horizontal level on a smooth floor. Keep the control panel free from dust and position it accurately for easy operation.
Our Pad Machine features a reasonable price, long-lasting service life, reliable assembly, and optimum function. Contact our 24/7 active professional customer care service to get more information about the suitable model for your industry.
The control parameters of a Pad Machine include:
● Mechanical Penetration Resistance Test
It measures the amount of force required for rupturing the pad. As a result, the strength of the material gets calculated.
● Aerobic Biodegradation Test
It tells the pad material’s rate and degree of degradation when it comes in contact with the mature compost or soil.
● Water Retention Test
The purpose of this test is to find out the amount of liquid that the pad can absorb. For this, it is immersed in water, centrifuged, and then observed by comparing its weight before and after.
The die assembly has a female die component and a pair of opposed cutting edges. These components further have inwardly protruding portions that oppose each other.
The male punch consists of sharp edges the same shape as the female die edges. The corners of the male punch participate in the cutting process when it goes downwards.
A long batt strip makes the internal part of the pad go to the die and move according to the direction given by the system. This strip has indentations on it that are the same shape as that of the die edges.
The formation of the strip gets done when multiple layers of cellulose fluff and polyethylene sheet are uniformly stacked together. The pile comes from the wood fibers that get transported with the help of an air stream. It then gets deposited in a disassociated manner.
The die assembly of the Pad Machine also has a cutoff knife that gets fixed with the female component. The other one moves along with the male component. The blade shears the pad when it comes down with the male punching part. It gets arranged so that it cuts along a specific line.
A platform is available to receive the segments of the strip. These get made by punching with the help of a die and knives. Then comes the efficient pusher assembly for propelling the segments from the platform and creating a chain around the sprockets. The chain has a few pushers for the composite parts.
Each pusher has two ends; one is a flat base, and the other has sensitive portions that extend at acute angles compared to the base portion. The portion size and disposition get adjusted to fit the segments’ ends. The piece’s corners are round because of the shape of the die along the edge.
The processing and assembly requirements for a Pad Machine are:
- Every component must be able to pass the inspection and verification test and correspond to the standard protocol
- Maintenance of the glue melting machine according to the quality assurance standards
- There should be a uniform surface treatment layer for components with anti-rust surface treatment without discoloration, de-lamination, and other problems.
- The outer surface layer of the anti-sticking roll and the die wheel should be smooth, flat, and protected from bubbling or de-lamination
- The connecting parts should be free from the clamping phenomenon
- The indication and installation of every indication instrument should be sensitive, accurate, and reliable
- The system operation, transmission, rotation, and adjustment device should be stable and flexible
- The outer cylindrical surface of the inflatable shaft roll, transition roll, and drive roll must not have a radial circular run out greater than 0.05mm
The instructions for adjusting the guideway and model cutter adjustments are:
Adjust Guide Way
- The guideway pressure has a significant role, and even if you achieve the required temperature, but the pressure is not proper, you should increase the pressure on both sides uniformly
- The adjustment procedure is the same as that of the cotton cutter. When you adjust the pressure and temperature on both sides to equalize, check if the material has smooth feeding
- The center distance of the gateway needs greater attention
Adjust Model Cutter
- To balance the roller, loosen the screw on the cutter adapter. Clean the whole model cutter and make sure there is no impurity
- If all the cotton gets cut, try losing the bolts present on the adapter. Later increase the pressure on the roller until it cuts the cotton
- If there is only a partial cut, see if the blade is sharp enough or not
- Make sure it is clean and clear without any corrosion or rust stains
- There should be no impurity on the gear as well
- The distance between the hot sealing model and the core determines the adjustment of the hot sealing model
- If the system runs at a very high speed, it cuts a significant portion inside and a tiny portion outside. If a small piece gets cut inside and a big part gets cut outside, reverse the adjustment.
- The adjustable hand wheel of the brake and the bolts need loosening. Then turn them back and forth unless they get adjusted in their place. Now tighten the bolts to secure them in place.
- If there is any misalignment, see if the driving belt between the model cutter and hot selling model is loose.
- Check if the chains, bearing, and synchronous belts are in perfect shape
- Tighten the adjustable hand wheel of the brake
To adjust the paper cladding and cotton cutter in a Pad Machine, follow these guidelines:
Adjust Paper Cladding
- The flaking size of the pulp fiber lies in the range of 135-145
- Make sure that the batten is suitable as the width of the pulp depends upon the batten and baffle on both sides
- To secure the pad’s position, adjust the iron bar on both sides of the paper cladding. It enables the tight wrapping of the pulp
- The center distance of the cladding should be 180mm
- The jamming and falling of the pulp can occur if the distance between the conveyor wheel and the freewheel is not suitable
Adjust Cotton Cutter
- Adjust the center of the cotton cutter to 180mm
- To eliminate all kinds of impurities, clean and adjust the upper and lower roller with gasoline.
- As the pulp goes through the cotton cutter, lose the trimming bolts on both sides.
- Also, lose the bolts in the center. However, tighten the φ12 bolt, so a suitable distance is present between the upper and lower rollers.
The inspection protocol of a Pad Machine is as follows:
- Understand the structural characteristics, circuit principle, connection method, position, and function of the system
- Look for external cracks and deformations first, then move to the internal damage inspection
- Detection of the mechanical faults before checking the electrical problem
- Observe static operations like buttons, thermal relays, contractors, and fuse functions
- Check mechanical performance by observing motor functions of Pad Machine
- Clean and remove dirt first, and then start the repair process
For the maintenance of your Pad Machine, follow these guidelines:
● Check the Electrical System Regularly
Figuring out the system fault in an earlier stage can decrease the extent of damage caused by it. It will result in improved safety and stability of the production line. Therefore you should take care the inspection of the electrical equipment regularly with professional assistance.
The checking of all the circuits and electrical components is necessary. Make sure to figure out the cause of the production line and equipment problem after finishing the inspection.
Look for suitable solutions to the electrical problems and implement them timely. It prevents the occurrence of any upcoming major electrical fault along and provides smooth operation.
● Keep the Technical Log Record
For timely updating of the system, it is necessary to maintain a regular technical log to be aware of the performance of your Pad Machine. Also, ensure that the following maintenance protocol:
- Correct placement of the tools and related workpiece
- Cleanliness with no fluid leakage for efficient operation
- Regularly changing the oil according to the standard oil pressure through clean oil filling pipes
- Regular spot inspection and daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly maintenance
The safety requirements of a Pad Machine are:
- All the rotating parts of the system should feature efficient safety protection devices
- The protection and installation of the electrical equipment must be under the GB 5226.1 provisions
- The electrical equipment should have noticeable grounding marks and reliable grounding terminals
- Every switch and button must possess reliable, sensitive, and correct action
- The insulation resistance must not be less than 1 ms between the protective grounding circuit and the power circuit conductor.
- The current withstanding power of the protective grounding circuits and the electrical equipment must be at least 50Hz
- There should be no arcing, flicker, or breakdown during the voltage testing of the electrical equipment.
- The system must feature an interlocking protection device and emergency stop control device with the proper functioning.
- There should be a reliable and accurate counting function and scrap rejection system for precise performance.
- Every mechanism control must feature zero position protection
- The Pad Machine operation should not resume after restoring the power supply due to a voltage fault
- There should be visible warning signs on the parts of the production line that risk causing any physical or electrical harm
The failure classification of a Pad Machine includes:
● Based on the Causes of the Fault
With the passage of usage time, some components undergo irreversible changes due to various factors. These changes might include problems like corrosion, wear, creeping, pull-out, and deformation. As a result of these changes, the system’s function gets reduced, leading to deterioration fault.
Due to an improper management system, several uses and maintenance regulations get violated. It includes problems like unfavorably high-performance speed and overloading of the system. It further leads to multiple abnormalities known as misuse or artificial fault.
● Based on the Duration of the Fault
Accidentally functional loss of accessory components results in temporary and short-term system faults. For this, only that specific component has to get replaced, and the function gets restored.
Sometimes the equipment loss can be permanent, leading to long-term functionality problems like decreased durability and performance.
● Based on the Speed of the Fault
Different adverse internal and external factors can put a negative combined action on the system. Problems caused by these effects are sudden, and early tests cannot guess their occurrence time. They are not dependent on the working time of the system and are un-monitorable.
Sometimes the mechanical faults taking place are due to aging processes. They are dependent on the working time of the system and are monitorable. The probability of occurrence of these faults is directly related to the duration for which the equipment gets used.
The solutions to fiber aggregate feeding problems of a Pad Machine are:
Improper Pulp Distribution
- You can avoid it by blowing the air valve when there is an improper formation of the pulp so that one side seems thicker than the other.
- To allow well-distributed forming, you should distribute the blown air on each side of the glass plate. You can do it by proper adjustment.
- You should also adjust the volume of the blower
Disturbed Air Pressure
When the air pressure in the feed bin exceeds the air in the blower, the material doesn’t feed smoothly. You can solve this problem by:
- Try to decrease the feeding material a little bit
- All the bags in the feed bin should be clear
- The gap between the separator and the trunk should be slightly higher
- The airflow from the feed can need close monitoring and lowering, along with inspection of the fan blades
- Check the whole circulatory system to see if there is any blockage
The Problem in Feeding Flow
When a lot of material accumulates in the newer plate due to the rich content of cotton pulp, it doesn’t allow smooth feeding. It gets stuck in the plate interfering with the average speed and function of the process. To solve this problem:
- Remove any static electricity and use safe means for this purpose
- The suction air cup might have some cotton stuck in it, so smooth feeding is not taking place
- See any loose connection or misalignment in any dual stretching in concerned structures like stretch wheel and aluminum wheel.
- Check the mesh of the machine to see if it is patent.