Best Diaper Machine Machine For Your New Project
As a diaper machine factory, DNW is committed to meeting all customer requirements and providing customer services. The most effective diaper machine manufacturing solution is provided when we understand the customer’s needs. The manufacturing department analyzes the most appropriate technologies and processes to ensure a favorable price without compromising quality or production capacity. After-sales questions and problems are resolved promptly. Our inventory also includes a variety of replacement and maintenance products.
One Stop Diaper Machine Production Line Solution for Your Factory
We are a professional high-quality diaper machine manufacturer. We can provide baby diapers and adult diaper machines no matter whether you need one or want to make your own diaper. Our baby diaper machine has won a good reputation from the customers’ continuous feedback and excellent praise from users. What’s more, we will try our best to offer excellent service for you with spare parts, repairs, and technical support. Thank you for your attention!
Our baby diapers machine is mainly used for producing high-quality baby diapers and adult diapers, which our professional engineer makes after many years of research and testing.
We are willing to build a long-term collaboration with you to offer diaper machines whether you are a global brand owner or manufacturer. The range of our products includes low-cost cast models for easy installation to high-end units capable of withstanding both high temperatures and high pressures.
DNW Disposable Diaper Machine Advantage
End User Feedback
Why do diapers become a must for daily life?
Good diapers are required for baby care. If the diapers are not changed in time, it will cause hip redness and diaper rash. The role of regular washing and ironing is obvious, both to wash away the residual urine, poop, and other pollutants on the diapers and to play the role of disinfection. The tanning uses ultraviolet sunlight to disinfect, which is much better than methods such as air-drying and drying.
Diapers should be changed regularly, washed and ironed regularly, and exposed to the sun more often. If the diapers are not changed in time, the baby’s skin will be more likely to be stimulated by the residual detergent on the diapers and urine, which will cause hip redness and diaper rash.
The advantage of using a diaper is that the baby’s legs have better ventilation and more movement, which is conducive to absorption and growth. Disadvantages, if not washed and ironed regularly, will cause the residual smell of urine and feces on the diapers, stimulating the baby’s skin. If not exposed to sunlight often (or whitening), this kind of pollution will be reflected in the baby’s body for a long time after being born.
There are many diaper machines developed in many recent years. With the improvement of economic level and personal health awareness, the selection of diapers pays more attention to the quality and experience during use. As a result, customers are willing to spend more money on better products and brands. When purchasing equipment, customers should pay more attention to the machine’s connotation and quality and must not be misled by the appearance of exaggerated praises. Therefore, when purchasing diaper machines, you should generally grasp the operation speed, service life, stability, safety, and ease of operation. Going deeper into these aspects is vital to ensure the equipment and product quality.
Purchasing Disposable Diaper Machine
Some crucial steps must be checked before you rush with your hard-earned money to place your first purchase of equipment.
- Making diapers may be easier than selling them. Instead of relying on OEMs, trust your marketing instincts. Machines are made by vendors, but diapers are not sold by them. Understanding how your competitors’ diapers are manufactured and their relative success in your market are essential before selecting a winning diaper design. After analyzing layer performance benchmarks, proceed to reverse engineering analysis. If you want to save money, choose only the most well-known brands, or choose a particular size. It’s critical to understand what features local consumers really need and why certain brands are better than others. Consult an expert if you’re unsure how to proceed. Before you decide what product to make, way before placing an order, you should invest in the right know-how. Without knowing the exact composition of competing products, you cannot estimate your costs.
- In addition to defining your desired product features, you must also determine the speed and technology you need. A wise place to start is by examining your market potential and budget. Within the first 3 months of installation, you should be able to sell at least one ramping up to the planned cruising speed of the machine. It is unlikely you will be able to buy directly from raw material suppliers if the machine’s required rate is less than 250 diapers per minute. It is always necessary to overcome a minimum critical volume. A volume below this essential level is doomed for you, depending on your region. The decision to become a micro-producer must be carefully considered. Your chances of surviving buying from middlemen may be slim. At this stage of your project, it is an excellent time to go to the industry shows to familiarize yourself with equipment and the raw materials.
- Make sure you ask for the same items or diaper machine features from all potential vendors. The acceptable performances for your equipment and the product design must be well defined as part of the purchasing contract. It is easy to promise. Some vendors do whatever it takes to try to close a deal, but to deliver against a well-defined contract is something else. Few will take the risk. It is always better to visit an actual factory running the equipment instead of just visiting the equipment manufacturer. Of course, this is not always possible.
- In this industry, the variable cost of production is much more important than investment capital. For this reason, it justifies paying more for equipment but only if you are genuinely convinced you will be able to manufacture with a lower unitary cost. For example, a high-speed machine, working just 10 minutes per hour, with three conversion efficiency than other similar equipment, may pay for itself in less than three years just from the savings. If, in addition, it also has a better standard deviation on finished quality, your saving could be even higher. As a result, price differences between equipment can be negligible.
- After placing an order, ensure you have enough money left in your pocket to use for working capital. Remember that the machine and the building are probably less than half the investment you need to operate your new business unless you already have excellent credit ratings. Starting a new diaper factory without money in your pocket is the worst thing you can do.
- Make sure you have an excellent technical team with solid manufacturing experience. It would be best if you had them ready well before being called for the final acceptance test by the vendor. Hiring key personnel under time pressure is a wrong business decision. The cost of learning by mistake in your position will prove to be extremely expensive. It may be a good idea to hire an expert to help you pass the acceptance test to ensure that the car meets your requirements and that you receive suggestions on how to properly train your staff while remaining on the supplier’s premises.
- Consider all your training needs at the OEM, like product size changes, electronic calibrations, and stack count changes. Buy enough material to complete the run test according to negotiated performance, not just for one size but at least two. If the contract has been drafted correctly, the pressure should be on both (seller and buyer). The seller is forcing a common mistake to take the machine away without passing the acceptance test, just because you ran out of material or sometimes because they misused the materials during a prolonged or painful start-up process. Penalties should be considered as part of the contract to avoid having you pay for broken dishes. The standard premise is that they will have the machine fixed later during installation at your factory; this is usually the case. If it was not resolved at the vendor’s, with all resources nearby, it is less likely it will be ever fixed later.
- Make a budget for your required spare parts and the initial installation for the auxiliary equipment such as air dryer and compressor, ducts, wiring, laboratory equipment, crane rental, forklift, etc. Make a plan for the start-up and the time required for your learning curve. Ensure the people the vendor sends to your factory for the initial setup can communicate with your local team (a common problem); if not, at least prepare a good translator. Ensure you have a quality laboratory and have trained all your staff about what makes a good diaper.
- Do not be tempted to accept a new product unless it meets all product quality requirements. Likewise, the machine should never be started unless a quality manual with product tolerances is available.
The most common types of Diaper Machines include the following:
●Baby Diaper Machine
●Adult Diaper Machine
●Big Waistband Baby Diaper Machine
●Pull Up Diaper Machine
●Disposable Diaper Machine
●High Speed Pull Up Pant Baby Diaper Machine
Given below are the structural specifications and characteristics of a Diaper Machine:
●The components of a driving system include gear wheel devices and arc gear along with universal shafts that go along with a synchronous belt. The whole driving system allows higher accuracy.
●For a stable assembly and smooth function, position the components of the driving system on the backboard of the equipment. It will enable easy adjustments and maintenance as well.
●SAP is mixed during the operation and sprayed afterwards. In this process, the large diameter wheel allows even distribution of cotton even when the machine runs at high speed.
●For positioning and moulding, an electric differential device conducts accurate adjustments even when the machine is running.
●All the components, including the conveyor belt, pipe heater, synchronous belt, bearing and conducting ring, etc., are premium quality branded products.
There are numerous benefits of a Diaper Machine. Here are some of them:
As the machine is equipped with recent technology and has superior quality components, it works at high speed, producing a comparatively higher number of products than conventional methods.
Low Energy Consumption
The energy consumption is low because of high-quality parts and a controlled and smooth procedure. Automatic turning off the machine when not working also saves more energy. Also, the raw materials consumption is deficient.
All the products of the machine are the best quality, uniform, well made and well arranged. Any product not up to the mark is rejected by the system automatically.
Environment and User Friendly
As there is minimum use of raw materials and very little wastage because of well-managed manufacturing and high-quality control, the machine is also very efficient in terms of the environment. The PLC control makes it user-friendly and allows error-free functioning even from a remote site.
A Diaper Machine is responsible for manufacturing, stacking, arranging and counting the manufactured diapers through advanced technology and user-friendly configuration. Since the system is automatic, there is a minimum chance of error.
The major applications are different-sized diaper manufacturing units that manufacture various diapers. The units are available in multiple sizes and configurations for respective manufacturing facilities.
An improved design of a Diaper Machine refers to a more precise and advanced design that adds to the machine’s utility and functionality, reducing the operation cost and maintenance requirements.
The first change is replacing the conventional extrusion rollers with roller conveyors that are more reliable and affordable. After feeding the raw materials through the main conveyor, the rest of the process of sealing, stitching and cutting can follow without any need for interference or manual help. This system is more automated, and there is less chance of error.
Another design update is the master Programme Logic Controller (PLC), which enables accurate working according to the instructions fed into the system.
The working of a machine consists of the following six steps:
●Raw material feeding
●Wood pulp placing
●Heating and sealing
●Waste material collection
Raw Material Feeding
The two most important raw materials used in diaper making are polythene and non-woven fabric. Synchronous processes feed them.
Wood Pulp Placing
Dropbox and robotic hand mechanism help in the wood pulp placing process. It has the following features:
A dropbox has a specific design to allow enough clearance to place the wood pulp in a standard position. It has a hole in its bottom layer for the passage of single wood pulp. It has a robotic hand at the last end for pushing and placing wood pulp in a specific dimension.
Heating, Sealing and Cutting of Profile
For bringing the three layers of product into a single layer, there are these three processes:
●The first one cuts the profile to maintain the connection between the piece and raw material.
●The temperature for perfect heat sealing is 150.2 degrees celsius.
●Non-woven material melts and forms a bond between the layers of the polyethene layer at this temperature.
There is a standard shape that is longitudinal shrinkage and a cup-shaped structure for the diaper in this process. Manual stitching is implanted automatically in this process by an over-loop stitching machine to avoid continuous stitching and prevents waste material.
This step removes the longitudinal end. A two-end cutter dies at a specific temperature and is used to separate the lycra and the piece. It deals with separating this process’s end products and collecting raw material and desired products in a box.
Waste Material Collection
This step collects whole waste material in a single place, avoiding manual intervention.
The main technical parameters of a Diaper Machine are:
●The machine power is 180 kW(380V, 50Hz), and it includes the power of glue applicators.
●The average production speed is 400 PCS/min. (customizable)
●The overall size of the equipment (L × W × H m) is 17 × 2.4 × 3.2.
●The weight of the equipment is about 30t
The process of feeding the raw materials to the machine is quite simple. There are separate rollers used for wounding raw material. They are set up in a specific position with the help of ball bearings so rollers can rotate freely.
The conveyor motor has the main spindle to which the end of each material is attached. Throughout the route of passage of the primary raw materials, there are many rollers to help their movement and compression.
The significance of a PLC controller in the working of a Diaper Machine is that PLC does the automation of electromechanical processes. It works by machinery control on the factory assembly line, lighting fixtures, etc.
PLC is capable of multiple inputs and outputs arrangements. These help in the connection of PLC to sensors and actuators. It operates electronic motors, hydraulic cylinders, relays, and solenoids on the actuator side.
Programs for PLC are formed on personal computers and are available in battery backup RAM or non-volatile flash memory. Single PLC can replace thousands of relays.
The basic properties of a Diaper Machine are:
●It has complete automatic control.
●The production rate is 500-600 pcs/min at high speed.
●An elaborate check assures the quality.
●The operation is highly stable and user-friendly.
●You can obtain higher performance by using certain accessories.
●You can customize the manufacturing speed.
The standard configuration of a pull-up Diaper Machine is as follows:
●It has a crusher system.
●The roll diameter is 800 mm and has a bottom tissue feeding.
●It has an SAP feeding system and fluff forming system as well.
●The upper tissue roll diameter is usually 800 mm.
●The bottom and upper tissue wrap the whole core.
●The machine has a hydrophilic non-woven supply.
●There is a leak cuff unit and a leg cuff Lycra supply.
●Pull Up Diaper Machine works with horizontal stacker transmission.
The quality control and reduced material waste of a Diaper Machine are possible due to the following reasons:
●A low roll splice initiation system removes unutilized material remaining on each roll to reduce waste material.
●A patented gentle touch folder removes core cracking at increased production speed.
●Unique designs are used for small paths to minimize web wrinkling.
●The whole machine process controls and monitors material through automatic web tracking and web tension.
The automatic correction and quality control of a Diaper Machine are as follows:
●Proprietary vision control systems enable inspections of customized products.
●Rejection of a single product at high speed removes unwanted waste.
●A turret unwinds without an accumulator used to remove the risk of material wrinkles.
●Spotting and auto-correction of open cuff folds is the responsibility of the patented cuff fold.
●The patented acquisition distribution layer (ADL) does the job of orienting material and removing defects and material from the product.
You can customize the Diaper Machine according to the requirements and demands of your application. In this way, you can save your money since you invest only in the features that are useful for you.
There are different core types available:
●2D or 3D
●Continuous or discrete shaped or channelled
●The high-density core process is known as (HDC)
●Pulp-less core process
Core Wrap Type and Material
●C-wrap with cover single wraparound sandwich wrap with tissue or non-woven material.
●Ultrasonic entrapment of cuff elastics
●Registered landing zone
●Registered back sheet
●Standing leg gathers/ cuff for three-piece top sheet construction
Front and Back Ear
●Multiple ear shape options
●No Scrap Ear (NoSE) cutting process creates zero waste for back ear
●Hook or Y-bond tape
●Ultrasonic reinforcement of tape
●Automatic Acquisition Distribution Layer (ADL) orientation correction system
The upgrading and retrofitting options for a Diaper Machine include:
With the help of side panels, you can save on the consumption of cellulose, NW cuffs, tape tabs, construction glue, poly back sheet, and other raw materials.
The innovative design of the Diaper Machine eliminates the use of a shaping unit to adjust the frontal tape size. It further reduces the change over time and low maintenance costs.
The raw materials are reduced by 30%, thus having a low impact on the environment regarding industrial waste. It adds to the conservation of the environment.
The non-woven panels allow further reduction of the surface of side materials so that the diapers are more breathable.
The maintenance of principles and requirements of a Diaper Machine are:
●The arc-type knives have excellent technical condition, allow lesser downtime, increase availability, extend the machinery knife and increase utilization. It also helps in reducing maintenance costs and makes the operation safer.
●The curved knife maintenance requires the ‘both prevention first’ principle. It requires regular maintenance, correct use, and proper components assembly.
●The hydraulic pump maintenance also holds great importance, and you should not delay it.
●A pneumatic maintenance worker should carry it out.
●The maintenance needs supervision by confirmation of three checks that involve self-test, interoperability and professional inspection, followed by an audit.
The significant problems in a Diaper Machine and their solutions are as follows:
The Machine Won’t Turn on
●Unstable electrical supply
●Break in the circuit
●Maintain a stable electricity supply
●Insulate the wires to avoid any accidents
●Maintain the required voltage
●Complete the circuit and replace the fused parts
The Machine is too Noisy
●There might be some loose connections
●The assembly is on a higher platform
●The rotating and sliding parts might be rough
●Make sure all the electrical connections are well established
●Mount the machine on an anti-vibration platform