- Provide an extra layer of protection
- Blow high-velocity jets of HEPA-filtered air
- Removing dust and other particles from individuals
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Protect operations from the constant threat of air particulate
- Increasing the efficiency of cleanrooms
- Protecting equipment and personnel from harmful particles
- PLC (Programmable logic controller) for controlling the airflow
- Indicator lights signal the end of the cleaning cycle
- Computerized microprocessors control
- Helps to lower operating costs
DNW - Stainless Steel Room Air Shower Suppliers in China
Air Shower Room or Cargo Shower Room is a kind of partial purification equipment normally installed in cleanrooms/ non-cleanrooms or high-level and low-level partitions. When people or goods need to enter the clean area, they must be sprayed in this equipment. The clean air that it blows out can blow away the dust on the operator’s surface and goods effectively and stop the dust from entering the clean area.
The structure of air shower room consists of self-supporting, double-walled, painted sheet metal or 304 stainless steel panels, double-walled with a seamless inner surface.
Air showers for cleanrooms are used in a variety of industries including:
- Precision Manufacturing
A DNW, our primary focus is to provide you with the highest quality products at all times while maintaining our reputation as one of the leading companies in the manufacturing adult diaper industry. We strive to provide you with durable and functional machines that are easy to use and maintain so that you can focus on expanding your business without worrying about correctly managing your equipment. In addition, our extensive know-how gives us an edge over our competitors, who may not have access to the same level of equipment or capabilities as us.
Our production lines have been sold not only to the domestic market but also to many foreign countries and areas like UAE, Korea, Uzbekistan, Tanzania, etc. This is because we are committed to creating high-quality products that are made with innovation.
For more information about adult diaper machines, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +8613813312209.
Factors Should Consider Before Room Air Shower System
Air showers operate like automated car wash pressure washer systems, using multiple steps throughout the decontamination process. Air showers blow high-velocity jets of HEPA-filtered air to get rid of the loose particles from products and people before they enter a cleanroom. This process of decontamination means cleaner air enters the room, reducing product defects and increasing production yields.
Air showers are important to maintaining a clean environment and also help protect operations from the air particulate contamination constant threat. DNW offers a wide range of air showers, including straight-through, low profile, 3-door, 90-degree, part/cart, tunnel, and ADA-compliant configurations.
Choosing a suitable room air shower system for your business is not always an easy job. Consider the below factors when determining the type of room air shower you require:
- The air shower should be modular and designed to improve configuration/reconfiguration, installation, and shipping.
- The blower system of air shower must through large volumes of air at a high rate of speed to properly sanitize people, equipment, and surfaces.
- Air showers for rooms should have an adjustable large number of air nozzles.
- The outside shell of the air shower should be made of stainless or painted steel.
- The main unit should be equipped with a magnetic door interlock mechanism and other controls.
For more information about room air shower, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call +8613813312209.
Air showers are enclosed antechambers that use high-pressure, filtered air to remove dust and other contaminants from people and objects. The air flows through adjustable nozzles at high velocity filtered through a HEPA/ULPA filter.
You can measure the airflow velocity at each nozzle. Each nozzle should provide up to 8,000 feet per minute of airflow.
The main types of air showers are;
- Single door
- Reduced product defects: Air showers can reduce the risk of product defects.
- Increased production yields: Air showers can increase cleanroom production yields.
- Reduced maintenance: Air showers can reduce the maintenance needed to maintain a clean environment.
- Reduced particulate buildup: Air showers can reduce the amount of particulate buildup within the cleanroom.
- Psychological reinforcement: Air showers can help personnel improve compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Air balance: Air showers can compensate for improper air balance in building ventilation systems.
- Blower: Circulates/spreads the high-velocity airflow through the nozzles, return vents, and HEPA filtration unit
- Programmable logic controller (PLC): PLC controls the operation sequence of the air shower
- Emergency Off Button (EMO): Ends the airflow cycle and releases all interlocks
- Interlocking doors: Prevents both doors from being open at the same time
Here are some other air shower sizes:
- 1A: 1260 x 1000 x 2050 mm
- 3A: 1260 x 3000 x 2050 mm
- AS-1P1S: 1300 x 1000 x 2050 mm
- AS-1P2S: 1500 x 1000 x 2050 mm
- AE-AS800-1P: 1200 x 1000 x 2100 mm
- AE-AS800-2P: 1200 x 2000 x 2100 mm